1. Cut the eggplants into 0.5 in (1 cm) thick slices. In a bowl, toss the eggplants with 2 tablespoons of salt and let stand for 1 hour. This is done to neutralize the bitterness of the eggplants.
2. Remove seeds and membranes from bell peppers. Cut into quarters.
3. Peel garlic and cut each clove into 2-3 pieces.
4. Remove seeds and membrane from chili peppers (Use gloves when handling the chili peppers).
5. In a food processor, blend together the sweet peppers, garlic, and chili peppers until homogeneous.
6. Add the pepper mixture to a skillet. Add 2 tablespoons or unrefined sunflower oil or any vegetable oil. Add 1/4 cup of vinegar and salt (to taste) and heat the mixture, stirring continuously.
7. Drain juices from the eggplants. Coat a large skillet or a frying pan with oil. Arrange the eggplant slices in a single layer. Fry until golden. Turn over and fry on the other side.
8. Add the eggplants to the pepper mixture. Stir and let stand in the fridge overnight. Serve hot or cold.